Thursday, November 15, 2018

A New Series

I haven't been as active I as I was planning, but I have been writing! That's the most important part anyway, right?

A new erotica short is coming out this month and it's the first in a series that I've been working on. Introducing Zora in...


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KKN7XVC




Part One of the Royal Captive Stories: an erotic fantasy series

Zora, High Priestess of her father’s kingdom, struggles to fit the expectations set out for her. Fulfill traditional rites and rituals, guide the spiritual kingdom and advise her sister who will take the throne.

The betrayal of loved ones and the arrival of an ambassador from a rival kingdom gives her a chance to take charge of her own life.

Buy your copy on Amazon! Also available on KindleUnlimited!


There will be three more story parts with Zora and her twin sister, Zara, will also have a four party series coming out. Enjoy!


Details to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment