Wednesday, October 3, 2018

No Excuse

That's right. There is no excuse for how long I've let this blog and my publishing fall so far behind. What I can honestly say is that summer is not going to be a productive time for writing. It's just too much on the already hectic schedule. Still, I'm back and will be doing everything I can to keep everything trucking.

This month Taming the Warrior is releasing. There will be a link up as soon as Amazon finishes reviewing. Updated with links! This title was supposed to come out last June. With school out it just didn't happen, but it's here now and I hope you enjoy!




Elly is just an ordinary bookworm working extra hours and desperate to get to her new book. Toma is a warrior hero from an erotic fantasy series. What happens when Elly becomes his reward after an epic battle on the pages? Things get hot in a hurry!

Find it on Amazon!




Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment