Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sexy Fun Time is Back

It's been so long that I don't even know what to say for myself. I really don't. This year has been crazy. Real life has been stepping all over what little time I have, but we're back in business and this blog will start being updated. I'll also be able to release more sexy shorts for all you lovely readers.

In fact I released a few titles without even sharing them here. My bad, but here's a little update.

First: Winter Secrets was released in December 2017.

 Sydnie is alone for Christmas. Her son is visiting his father on the other side of the country and she just doesn't know what to do with herself. Then, while watching classic holiday movies, she finds a sexy spirit of winter playing in her backyard. With Jack Frost to keep her company, what else could Sydnie wish for?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0787YSDN5



 Second: A Supernaturally Sexy bundle of four stories. Love my paranormal shorts? You love 'em more with this collection.

 A sexy bundle of 4 erotic supernatural stories. Meet Regan and her genie in A Djinn's Touch. Move along to Sophie who discovers hidden desires and hunger in Sensual Legacy. In Wild & Wicked Jordyn moves on with her life after she meets a seductive fox shape-shifter. Sydnie discovers Jack Frost is more than a snow spirit in Winter Secrets.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BGHT884


I'll be releasing a new story this June, Taming The Warrior. An avid reader may find more than she wished for when the hero of her favorite fantasy series comes to life.

Keep your eyes open!



Stay sexy, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment