Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sexy Wear Inspiration

When I was writing A Djinn's Touch the image of what Jann would look like the morning after was kind of tricky. Djinns were the inspiration for genies and I briefly thought about putting him in a sterotypical male genie outfit. You know, arm bands and fluffy high-waisted pants.
That seemed a bit over the top and I'm glad I went with the original simple sexy look. I think he pulled off the bare chested, comfy pants look rather well.

When Regan finally gets a head to toe look at her djinn.



She locked eyes with the mysterious man and lost her breath. A ring of rich royal blue circled his eyes, bleeding into the deep green that had captivated her earlier. “Like a genie? You’re going to grant me three wishes?”

A deep chuckle rumbled in his chest and Jann shook his head. “Not really a genie, but I am yours to command for as long as you keep the amulet,” he explained. 

http://secret-shelf.adultshopping.com/product/CNVELD-DG3863-BK-L0/charmeuse-drawstring-pants-black-largeRegan’s eyes shot over to the seashell on the counter. She stared at it, amazed by the idea. “So you’re a magical being who’s going to give me everything I wish for?” She took a deep breath and nodded. “Okay. Let’s take a step back. I need to think about this.”

Jann took several small steps away from her and bowed his head. Regan took a moment to really take in his full appearance. A pair of black satin pants clung to his hips, clearly outlining a blessed package. His well-toned abs and chest were still on display and the head to toe image of him caused a knot to form in her throat and a tingle of excitement spread below her belly button. 


That's my tidbit for the evening. Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment