Sunday, September 11, 2016

Navigating Social Media

I'm learning as I go. While working on Sensual Legacy, more about that project in the coming weeks, I'm learning how to navigate the social media scene. While I do have a Twitter profile up I do not have a Facebook page, nor am I paying much attention to GooglePlus.

A lot of authors and everyone else seems to say you'll get no where fast without a Facebook page, but I just can't bring myself to setup the account. Yes, I'm putting it off, but I'll get there in time. It seems like too big of a resource to completely ignore. With all the pages and group dedicated to reading it really looks like a gold mine. Navigating that mine is intimidating though.

With GooglePlus I'm just not sure how to go about it. My profile there was set up with my email, so it didn't take much effort to have. I'm currently trying to setup the profile with a bit more information. I'm also finding the groups and communities hard to read.

Twitter is a little easier, but I haven't been keeping up with it as well as I should.

All in all I need to spend more time with the social media side of it all. So this month I'm going to spend a little time each day trying to navigate through the masses and build up my profiles. If you're interested in following my progress please do!

You can find me here:

Twitter

GooglePlus

I'll update with a Facebook page once I've got one setup!

Until next time Stay Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment