Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Year Misfire

2019 is here and I'm ready to get it going, but apparently my computer/the internet/blogger was not so ready. When I logged on this morning I realized the Midweek Tease I had planned to start the year off with didn't post at all, despite being scheduled. That's okay. That little tease is going to get thrown up right after this post, as long as the awesome author over at Midweek Tease don't get upset with me for posting late.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/bookshelfSo, here's a quick run down for the next few months. As most of you sexy readers know I've started a new series, Royal Captive. These stories center around the lives of twin sisters. Each story will focus on one sister or the other, and follow along their journey. The first story, Lover's Embrace, came out in December and in a few weeks the second story, Lover's Choice, will be released. This is the first story in Zara's journey and introduces the future queen of Sola!

There will be eight shorts for this series and I've been busy keeping up with all the trouble these girls get into. From stealing her sister's lover to seducing the prince of a foreign land, Zara can move through men and women like only royalty can.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LDGL0USAlong with the Royal Captive stories I've also started work on a squeal to my first erotic short story, A Djinn's Touch. You'll get to see Jann and Regan again, this time on a genie's version of a vacation! A few other stories are popping up for these two characters and I think they've started working their way into my fantasies. So be on the look out for more news concerning future stories.

With a few stand alone pieces drifting around, it's going to be a full couple of months. At least for writing. I'm also looking into expanding distribution. So, if you're not a Kindle reader but would love to check out some sexiness from me, you'll be able to!

I'm also slowly moving from blogger over to WordPress. It's a very slow move as I learn the platform and try to navigate everything. There may be some double posts once that gets going.

On with the day late MidWeek Tease!

Stay Sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment