Thursday, August 4, 2016

In The Beginning

In the beginning erotica was just a mild daydream that floated around in the back of my mind. That's how it is for most people I think. But now it's turned into something more. There are so many stories that I've jotted down and tossed in the trash or moved over to the recycle bin nesting in the top corner of my desktop. I morn for all those characters and sexy encounters that drift around in oblivion without ever being shared.

So, instead of trashing all those daydreams they'll make their way here and to the bookshelves of the virtual book stores. I don't know where this journey will take me, but you're welcome along for the ride!

My first erotic novel will be available September 1st. It's a magical adventure between a lonely woman and a lustful djinn. Djinn are ancient demons of the Middle East and inspired the idea of the genie. What better way to introduce my writing than with a hunky member of my namesake?

Up until and after the release I'll be posting a few sneak peeks and leading you, the lovely readers, towards other great erotic authors and their blogs.

Until next time. Stay sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment